We believe in “Giving Every Child Every Opportunity”
The key aims of the School:
>To promote successful, enthusiastic and inspirational teaching and learning within the context of a balanced curriculum.,
>To provide safe, well maintained and effectively developed environment for best education.
>To encourage the co-ordination, co-operation among the teachers-students through well planned activities.
>To develop the individual students interest and talent through various qualities of creative innovations ion learning.
>To provide appropriate development and supportive performance of the teachers.
>To develop the learning skills and improve the independent thinking of the students with passion and enthusiasm.
>To implement the responsibilities for the students to infer the chance of challenge, to meet the change in potentials.
>To provide a academic standard, by organizing a intellectual curricular,co-curricular and extra-curricular programs within and beyond the school, with pastoral and welfare support.
>To improve the reasoning abilities,comprehensions,skills,knowledge of all students through experimental, education.
>To provide perfect education through proper evaluation, analysis,design,development,implementation of various innovations.
1. A school of CBSE pattern with CCE guidance.
2. Entire assessment of all the students.
3. A perfect balance between curricular and co-curricular educational systems.
4. Well trained faculties/teachers.
5. Leading books for best education.
6. Well spacious classrooms.
7. Digital classrooms for excellent learning.
8. Regular innovative activities for all classes.
9. Perfect homework schedule to follow student’s progress.
10. Play way method and activity oriented teaching.
11. Regular academic training for teachers
12. Digital subject contents for students.
13.A perfect curriculum with proper plan.
14.Quality based modern and scientific teaching aids.
15. Inter school competitions and exams to prove the best talent of perfect students.
16. Scholarship exams, talent test to amplify the IQ levels of students.
17. Implementation of general knowledge with various field visits.
18. Abacus training for students at different levels.
19.Physical training and sports to develop the physical stamina of all the students.
20. Music classes by experienced teacher with various traditional instruments.
21. Regular bus facility for different spots.
22. A well hygienic and good food for students.
23. A well spacious playground to train students for sports and games.
24. Standardized and modern play equipments for kids.
25. A good library with collections of different books,magazines.
26. Best and effective Art/Craft techniques to promote students interest
The Honorary Members of Our Executive Governing Body
1. Mr. Ramchandra Pandu Barhate. (Chairman)
2. Mr. Narayan Namdeo Chaudhari. (Vice-Chairman)
3. Mrs. Raksha Nikhil Khadse. (Secretary)
4. Mr. Eknathrao Ganpatrao Khasde. (Director)
5. Mrs. Mandakini Eknathrao Khadse. (Director)
6. Mr. Manoharrao Ganpatrao Warade. (Director)
7. Mr. Ramesh Mahadu Khachane. (Director)
8. Mr. Girish Dayaram Chaudhari. (Director)
9. Mrs. Sharada Girish Chaudhari. (Director)
10. Mrs. Rohini Pranjal Khadse-Khewalkar. (Director)
11. Mr. Jagadish Mohan Patil. (Director)
Shree EknathraoKhadse Talent School was explored, promoted and managed by the trust, “Muktainagar Shikshan Prasarak Mandal” in Muktainagar, Jalgaon district.
The trust was organized by the board of committee, consisting of different honorable dignitaries. This school is promoted with a primary and more objective, to establish the student’s interest education by various methods and techniques of teaching.
The implementation and integration of different evaluating tools with respect to modern education system along with the cultural heritage. Learning must be meaningful and appropriate for the child’s cultured educational environment.
The learning experiences will be varied with different teaching techniques and an atmosphere of homely support with care will be provided. The active involvement of the whole child, the cognitive, aesthetic,physical,social and mental dimensions, is the best key in a comprehensive and healthy education system.
The learning environment of the school will be extended to involve the education, social relation, culture, home, community health etc., to make students actively developed and experience success.
To provide each & every necessary thing to our kids in 21st century is not every ones cup of tea, number of reasons are there. Education field now a day it is a business to become rich or earn easy money. It is very difficult for the educated parents to identify the best with their financial limits. If this is the educated peoples condition of metropolitan cities / big cities what about the common man who lives in village & what about Gandhi’s vision & message – “back to village”. The changing picture of village particularly for literacy is very pleasant one. I understand & appreciate the heartfelt desire & opportunities to the kids by the illiterate parents specially from rural area, slum area which are neglected by 21st century race.
I am proud to work on such neglected area of 21st century for whom sky is the limit.
Life is race, live it & don’t leave it. As we as a school & you as parents, supporters will come together to help our kids to win the race of life.
I sincerely solicit your blessing. Support, Co-operation to achieve success in this holy task.
Mrs. G. V. N. Udayasri
Minimum Age Limit
Nursery - 3 years
Jr. Kg - 4 years
Sr. Kg - 5 years
1st - 6 years
2nd - 7 years
1) We accept the student of all caste & creeds. No description on the basis of poor rich, male-female.
2) Though here is no written test, walk in for interaction with the school to know the grasping power, expression. Attitude, academic syllabus covered in previous class (if it is for primary section) curiosity of the child.
3) Personal interaction with the child & parents.
4) If the child satisfies all the admission & eligibility requirements including the fees, can come out with the admission latter.
5) Applications are available in school office during school hours on all working days.
School hours 8.00 am to 2.00 pm
Rule & Regulations:-
1) It is advisable not to send a pupil suffering from infectious or contagious disease to school. A medical certificate showing that pupil is free from infection should be produced when she / he rejoin the School.
2) All are expected to speak English in the class room and in the campus for ordinary conversation.
3) If for any reason the guardian desire that his child should return from the school before the school time he shall send a note to the effect indicating the reason.
4) The result each examination will be issued on the said day to all those who have paid all their dues.Answer paper of annual exams shall not be shown to parents and students.
5) 90% attendance is compulsory for every student in all classes to appear for all examinations.
6) Parents & Guardians should please accompany pupils at the time of admission & fill the application in the prescribed form provided by the school. They will be responsible for the regularity & discipline of their ward.
7) Admission will be given on payment of admission fees. School fee of the month, term fees. Fees will not be refunded even if the pupil, for some reason or the other leaves the school immediately after admission.
8) Pupil once admitted will have to obey the rule & regulations of the school.
9) Parents & guardians are requested to see that their words are punctual in the school & attend to their homework properly and regularly.
10) No parent or guardian will see teacher during the working hours.
11) None of the pupils having irregular attendance,unjustified or unexplained absence more than 7 working days,habitual disobedience etc. may be struct of without notice.
12) The school will not be responsible for lost of books, money, clothes or any other valuable things with them in school. Pupils are warned not to put ornaments when come to School.
13) Pupils are expected to follow strictly the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. No one should throw papers, seeds etc. anywhere in the school premises.
14) Pupils are not allowed to go out of school premises without obtaining permission from the class teacher or the principal.
15) Parent and Guardian are requested to sign all the reports from the school. Particular attention must be paid to the uniform which must be neat and clean.
16) No application for leave or absence will be considered unless made in writing personally by parents or guardians. Leave will be granted only on reasonable ground, leave must be asked in advance except in case of sickness.
17) Parents desiring to see the principal or the class teacher in connection with the program or and other matter concerning their wards should see them during the office timing only.
18) No, Pupil will be allowed to sit for any examination unless all the dues are paid.
19) Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate with school authorities. They are requested to see the progress record of their wards from time to time.
20) Task Class Defaulter pupil will be detained for a task class in addition to school hours and slips indicating the nature of the fault, the date on which the task class is to attended will be issued to the pupils for obtaining permission of their guardians for information.
21) Medical Examination: Every pupils will be required to undergo medical examination, and make sure that entries are properly made. Parents requested to go through medical examination reports. They are also requested to act according to remarks made there in.
22) There will be a medical check up twice a year.
23) Pupils must bring the school diary to school everyday.
24) Pupils should come to school in time daily, cleanly dressed and in full school uniform.
25) Disrespect, abusive language, dishonesty and disobedience will be dealt with severely.
26) Pupils should be healthy and clean in their habits and moderate in their behaviour.
27) A damage done to the school property has to be compensated by parents of pupils concerned.
28) No ornaments should be worn by girls or boys.
29) Pupils are forbidden to write on the furniture or walls of the school and throw paper, ink etc. in the class rooms or in the premises.
30) When the National Anthem is sung, Pupils will stand; join the singing with devotion and respect.
31) Each pupil should endeavor to keep the high tone to the school by excelling in good manners.
32) Pupils should be respectful to teachers, supervisor and visitors, polite and courteous to all, ready to oblige and always endeavoring to maintain good order and rules of decorum.
Computer technology is used in almost every sector of everyday life, including shops, ticketing counters, educational institutions, laboratories, business agencies and even homes. Most multinational companies have computers and Internet for marketing, communicating and doing business from different parts of the world. We are truly focused on advance development for our students.
The School has well equipped laboratories For Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Students are encouraged to use these laboratories to learn through experiments. Every year latest instruments, specimens, charts etc. are purchased for these laboratories.
The importance of sports and games in school encompasses more than just the benefit of physical activity. Increases in self-esteem and mental alertness make school sports and games necessary for every school age child. Not only does it empower youth and promote higher self-esteem, it also motivates students, enables them to earn better grades, especially in schools where obtaining certain grades is a pre-requisite to staying on the team. Numerous physical benefits include maintaining a healthy weight, preventing chronic diseases and learning the skills necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle after graduating
In a wide, open area, divide kids up in teams. You can have as many or as few teams as you like. Designate a turning point using a marker or cone. Handing the sack to the first person each team, begin the race. Children must jump their way to the marker, turn and come back to the next person in the team. Getting out of the sack and getting the next person in looks tricky, but the time doesn’t stop. Continue until everyone has had a jump. The first team to have all players jump and sit win.
Students are required to concentrate, body control, self-confidence & attention in this game. They have to cross winning line from starting line by walking with holding spoon through our mouth with whole lemon.
Sports that use pushing actions require the athlete to apply force continuously throughout the desired range of movement. If an athlete wants to apply maximum force to a the athlete simultaneously uses the largest number of body segments that can be applied to the task such as the legs back shoulders and arms. The shot put is an exercise that allows the athlete to apply maximum force when using the pushing action. In the exercise, students throw a ten-pound iron ball as far as possible. The stuents must cuff the iron ball between hisher chin and their chest. Next the athlete pushes backwards while twisting his upper body around. Then once the shot putter get straight he/she pushes the ball outwards as hard as possible while the momentum keeps turning them. Last the thrower must learn how to flow with the momentum so that he/she doesn't fall down or step out of bounds. Laws controlling stability also play an important role in the shot put because the students needs to have a good stance in order to perform the exercise properly.
The throwing events in athletics, including the javelin throw, can be said to be acyclic movement exercises performed at maximum speed because of its contribution to release velocity, which is the key to achieving maximum throwing distance, speed is the essential prerequisite for success in these events. The purpose of this information is to give an overview of the depth with which we conduct our events. We also teach students the science behind the sports
Role playing is one of the most important tools of learning, particularly at the pre-primary and primary level. The purpose of conducting this competition was not only to blend learning with fun but also develop confidence in children by giving them an opportunity to get on the stage and speak in front of an audience.
Confidence, high self-esteem and personal expression. Dance is a great way to connect emotionally with an audience and other people. This creates a health environment in which students can express their feelings in a productive manner, while learning to control their emotions.
Shree Eknathrao Khadse Talent School
Class rooms are designed to boost creativity among kids. They can collaborate, share knowledge and learn.
The school has a fleet of 8-10 buses that provide a smooth and safe transport of our students. Parents are encouraged to choose the school transportation for their children. Students desiring to use the school transport have to register their names with all the details of boarding point, bus route, bus number, etc. to the office. In case the parent / guardian wishes to change the boarding point or bus route, kindly call in advance. As the transportation costs are not in control of the school, the bus fees may be increased as and when the management finds it essential.
|Name :||Khushal Patil|
|Experience :||Two Years|
Student Name : Nishant Patil
Achievement : Swiming State Level Compitition