1. Successfully completed academix year 2015- 2016 from nursery to std VI
2. School bus service [RTO Authorized]
3. Digital class rooms with projector
4. Computer lab/CCTV coverage
5. Different types of competitive exam preparation
6. Library with varieties of books
7. Separate Science, Maths Lab
8. Vast play ground with maximum sports facility
9. R. O. purified drinking water
10. Well educated, experienced principal and teachers
Late Bapuso P.K. Patil Multipurpose Education Society, Gudhe's have a unique mission of imparting qualitative education to the students who can be well equipped to lead the next generation with a proven skill and stamina. We aim at empowering our students to be compassionate, responsible, empathetic, holistic, intellect with sustenance of our cultural heritage and traditional values. We want our students to be their own identity instead of being acknowledged by some territorial, linguistic and secular belongingness. The school’s role goes beyond imparting only curriculum-based knowledge. It creates and maintains an environment that allows the individual student to develop himself/herself while acquiring the skills and attitude required evolving into an active and responsible citizen.
The motto of the management is not to mass wealth but enrichment and enhancement of education at Shree Sai Samarth International School.
1. Date and schedule for admission formalities shall be displayed on the school notice board in the first week of January every year.
>> Online registration for admission is compulsory.
*Child age should be as per below mentioned criteria.
Nursery : Not below 3 years.
LKG : Not below 4 years.
UKG : Not below 5 years.
Class I : Not below 6 years.
Class II : Not below 7 years.
Class III : Not below 8 years.
Class IV : Not below 9 years.
Class V : Not below 10 years.
2. Please upload the scan copies of the following documents along with the form.
a. Birth Certificate.
b. The original School leaving certificate.
c. Mark sheet of the examination from the last school attended.
d. Passport size photograph of the student,
e. Caste Certificate
f. Health certificate. Upload this document in 'Other Document's' section on page 4 of the form)
g. Aadhar card of student. Upload this in 'Address Proof Section' on the page 4 of the form.
3. After you fill the online application take the printout of the registration form and submit at school along with above mentioned documents.
(Originals birth certificate will not be returned after verification. Affidavit of an original birth certificate is not acceptable)